Here’s what you do to live a well lived life :
- You tell yourself you will never regret giving it your all, but you might regret giving it your some?
- You tell yourself why stop at 10 when you can go one louder?
- You tell yourself why be an echo when you can be a voice?
- Why wait for validation when you can fill the meter yourself?
- Why waste time trying to be perfect when your flaws are what make you interesting?
- Why wait for your life to get better by chance when you can make it better by change?
- Why listen to your head when you can listen to your gut?
- Why let others define for you what powerful is?
- Why be afraid to fail if that’s the quickest way to improve?
- Why compare your beginning to someone else’s middle?
- Why put your key to happiness in someone else’s pocket?
- Why wait, start now!
Big kiss, Lynn